
I just want to see how many people would be interested in joining a Phantasy Star Universe roleplay. I have had this on my mind for a while, but never got around to making it public. I've just been keeping in the back of my mind, along with a bunch of other roleplays I've been wanting to make. Also, with Phantasy Star Online 2 coming out soon, I got some nostalgia building up, and I wish to relive the PSU experience. I'm not entirely sure how I would set up everything, or even how everything would work out. It will take some time to make it, but it will be worth it. Once more, is anyone interested in joining such a roleplay?
Any information about classes, story, types of weapons, and etc., can be found here and here.
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/OdS-q4EML3c/viewtopic.php
paul george eddie long ufc 143 weigh ins micron ceo glenn miller who do you think you are superpac
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.